Re: Unity Games .

  • brentskicote
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
      It was my second time - a fantastic experience! You'll find most gamers aren't out to crush/take advantage/win at any cost. It's at least a 50% social thing, and if you win, bonus. And we are all looking to get the new games down without reading the rules! My wife wants to come so hopefully next year!