RE: [Unity_Games] Founds games at UG

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 28, 2013
      Scott Nolan - I have your copy of Fresco. Please get in touch with me to get it returned to you.

      Tery took home everything at the lost and found on Saturday night. Lucky for you I stopped by the banquet office before I left the water park on Sunday and they had your copy of the game there.

      > To: unity_games@yahoogroups.com
      > From: nosegamer@...
      > Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:58:36 -0500
      > Subject: [Unity_Games] Founds games at UG
      >
      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I have a box of found games that were left behind at UG. None of them have
      > anything that identifies their owners. Please let me know if any of these
      > belong to you and we will work out a way to get it back to you.
      >
      > Netrunner
      > Order of the Stick
      > Pizarro (in shrink, with a note that said ? Sarah Cooper)
      > Mouse Trap
      > Premium Table Soccer
      > Zing
      > Sword and Skull (just the board)
      >
      > Games that are not claimed in the next two weeks will either be donated to
      > or sold to benefit the charity auction (if they are "in demand" games) or
      > given away/donated to charity otherwise.
      >
      > I think a couple of these games may have been left behind on purpose; in
      > the future please do not do that. Unless you want to leave a game that's on
      > my want list, of course.
      >
      > I also have one large black winter glove and a pile of lost bits and cards;
      > I'll post about the bits and cards in the next day or two, once I can
      > identify them.
      >
      > Thanks, everyone - hope you all had as much fun as I did at UG 19!
      >
      > Tery
      >
      > --
      > "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman

    • bob011235813
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 31, 2013
        Hi,

        Order of the Stick was a game I won in the auction on behalf of a friend who could not make it to Unity. I only saw one other copy at Unity this year, so the odds are strongly in favor of this being the one I bought from Ron Lacer (BGG USER: rocksnrolls).

        It was among my mountain of won games, but considering the size of my sold games pile, it's easy to understand how either I could have misplaced it in the shuffle or someone grabbed and then abandoned it by mistake.

        Zing probably belongs to Justin Berman (BGG User: j-berman), as he bought one from me, and it's not a common game.

        Please let me know if I can pay you to stick Order of the Stick in the mail, and I'll send a PM to Justin on the Geek to let him know Zing was found left behind.

        Thanks,

        Bob Wilson
        BGG USER: LordBobbio

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Tery Noseworthy wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I have a box of found games that were left behind at UG. None of them have
        > anything that identifies their owners. Please let me know if any of these
        > belong to you and we will work out a way to get it back to you.
        >
        > Netrunner
        > Order of the Stick
        > Pizarro (in shrink, with a note that said ? Sarah Cooper)
        > Mouse Trap
        > Premium Table Soccer
        > Zing
        > Sword and Skull (just the board)
        >
        > Games that are not claimed in the next two weeks will either be donated to
        > or sold to benefit the charity auction (if they are "in demand" games) or
        > given away/donated to charity otherwise.
        >
        > I think a couple of these games may have been left behind on purpose; in
        > the future please do not do that. Unless you want to leave a game that's on
        > my want list, of course.
        >
        > I also have one large black winter glove and a pile of lost bits and cards;
        > I'll post about the bits and cards in the next day or two, once I can
        > identify them.
        >
        > Thanks, everyone - hope you all had as much fun as I did at UG 19!
        >
        > Tery
        >
        > --
        > "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman

      • Tery Noseworthy
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1 7:27 AM
          Hi Bob,

          There's no identifying info in the game, but there's also no one else
          trying to claim it, so I suspect it is yours. Most of the lost games seem
          to be lost auction items.

          You can pay me to mail it to you. I can maybe go to mail it tomorrow, or I
          can send the husband out early next week; just let me know your address and
          once we mail it I will let you know how much.

          I can also easily get games to Adam Smiles, Mark Edwards, Dave Bernazzani,
          Bob Cranshaw, Eric Schulz, Bob Sumner, Craig Massey and Bob Scherer Hock;
          through them I can also get games to Terry Egan and Phil Alberg, if any of
          that would help.

          Tery

        • Gemini6Ice
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 1 7:48 AM
            I suggest to everyone that you bring a few extra business cards / address labels and slip them into won auction items immediately upon claiming them.

            -gem