UG XIX: Event Highlights Geeklist

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2013
      Dave Lartigue has started a geeklist to capture experiences from UG XIX. I
      urge you to make an entry and add comments.

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/152735/unity-games-xix-the-games-the-people-the-stories

      Thanks Dave!

      And thank you to everyone involved in this event. I had a fantastic time.
      I just wish time would pass more slowly so I could play more games. :)

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/