{UG19] Thanks!

  • Charles Beauvais
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2013
      Thanks to the Steering Committee for organizing another great day of gaming.
      Thanks to Dave B for having this idea in the first place (:

      Thanks to those who took the time to try my new game, ChromaCubes (the dice game with coloring). If you didn't get a chance to play, don't fret! I'll be running ChromaCubes events at Total Con (totalcon.com). Email me offlist for details.

      Thanks again,
      .chip