RE: [Unity_Games] Unity games driving direction tips

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2013
      The most direct route is simply the Mass Pike or Route 9 to route 95/128.

      Stay on 95 when it splits from 128 and get off on Exit 50. The exit is a kind of big rotary where 95 and route 1 intersect, You're going to go more than 3/4 round and follow the signs for route 1 south. Take the first right turn onto Ferncroft Road (there'll be signs).

      I suppose you could go out to 495 and take route 114 back to Danvers from Lawrence, but that seems really inefficient and not much less stressful than driving on 95.

      And we do have people coming from your neck of the woods, so you might get a ride offer if the timing works out.