UG XIX Charity Auction Final Update

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
      Good Afternoon Everyone,

      One final update with a few last additions to the online bidding. Recent additions include

      Nobelmen
      Antike Duellum
      A 1 Year Subscription to Counter Magazine

      Also, there are still copies of 51st State available for $10.

      This will be the last update. Please note the following:

      1. Online bidding closes tomorrow night at 6pm.
      2. Starting at 9am Saturday morning, bidding will switch to silent auction bidding at UG XIX. Each item will have a bid sheet. The high bid online will be listed as the first bid on the bid sheet.
      3. Bidding will be open until between tomorrow afternoon between 4 and 5pm.
      4. All bids must be paid for at 5pm. Cash and checks only. Checks are actually preferred and should be made out to The Greater Boston Food Bank.

      There could be a few last minute items added not listed on the BGG auction list so please stop by and check everything out. Also, if you currently have a high bid, please remember that people will be bidding throughout the day.

      Finally, please, please be at the auction area at 5pm to pay for and take your bids away. Constantine and I do not want to spend an hour or more tracking people down in a large, busy ballroom colleting money and delivering games. The auction table will be outside of the main ballroom in the entrace/lobby area where you will register. I will be available near the auction area throughout the day so please ask me questions.

      The bidding online has been great and shows just what a fantastic and generous community Unity Games is. Thanks for participating.

      See everyone on Saturday.

      Best,
      Craig

    • Craig B
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
        Craig,
        For those getting copies of 51st State, will those be handled at 5pm as well or are those going to be handled via the front table, since they're a first come first serve instead of an auction?

        Just wondering, as potentially 150 people swarming the auction area may make things tougher.

        - Craig

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
          They will not be handled at the Front Table.

          I would imagine that you could pick up your copies of 51st state through out the day, but I'll let Craig and Constantine specify the exact details.