Re: Please, no facebook

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 11, 2013
      I concur. Please, no FB. Yahoo Groups may be old technology, but they seem to work just fine for these purposes.

      - Paul

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Ender wrote:

      > Hear, hear! Please, avoid putting the list on FB. I'd be happier if
      > I could off FB entirely, and want to keep my interaction with them to
      > an absolute minimum.
      >
      > -- Matt

    • pldr
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 16, 2013
        Another factor to consider is this: if zillions are on facebook,
        then it is much cooler not to be on it. Since many of us are the
        very personification of gaming cool, then we have an obligation to
        stay away from it. Noblesse oblige.

        Pete de Rosa

        ----------
        From: Paul <pjrubin@...>
        To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Unity_Games] Re: Please, no facebook
        Date: Friday, January 11, 2013 10:20 AM

        I concur. Please, no FB. Yahoo Groups may be old technology, but
        they seem to work just fine for these purposes.

        - Paul

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Ender wrote:

        > Hear, hear! Please, avoid putting the list on FB. I'd be happier
        if
        > I could off FB entirely, and want to keep my interaction with them
        > an absolute minimum.
        >
        > -- Matt

      • Lucia Shultz
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 17, 2013
          I agree.

          ________________________________

          From: Paul pjrubin@...>
          To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Friday, January 11, 2013 10:20 AM

          I concur. Please, no FB. Yahoo Groups may be old technology, but
          they seem to work just fine for these purposes.

          - Paul

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Ender wrote:

          > Hear, hear! Please, avoid putting the list on FB. I'd be happier
          if
          > I could off FB entirely, and want to keep my interaction with them
          > an absolute minimum.
          >
          > -- Matt

        • Karl von Laudermann
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 17, 2013
            Me too; where's the Like button?

            On Jan 17, 2013, at 7:39 AM, Lucia Shultz wrote:

            > I agree.

            Karl von Laudermann
            karlvonl@...
            http://www.doodpants.org/karlvonl/