UG19 Special Events

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2013
      One of the great things about Unity Games is that it is primarily opening gaming. However we do occasionally have a special event or 2.

      Phil and his crew also we do a great job with the teaching area.
      We also have a great Charity Auction and the annual WoW dogfight returns.

      In the past we've run some small tournaments and several large party games.

      If there is an event you want to run and have highlighted on the UG schedule, please let me or one of the other steerage committee members know.

      See everyone on January 26!

      -Adam