UG Charity Auction - Games Wanted

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Unity Games is just around the corner and once again, Constantine and I will be running the charity auction. We are looking for game donations for the auction. So if you have any games you would like to donate we, please let us know. We are looking for games in excellent condition that would garner interest in an auction. Games that are harder to find or are newer releases are great. We do not want the bottom of the closet part of your collection.

      We will be starting the auction after the new year on BGG so please email us with your potential donations and any questions.

      Sincerely,
      Craig and Constantine

    • cvonh
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2012
        All proceeds will go to the Greater Boston Foodbank.