Re: [Unity_Games] Is anyone bringing Runewars to UG XIX?

  • John Flood
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 23, 2012
      I,ll bring it.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 19, 2012, at 10:33 AM, Karl von Laudermann <karlvonl@...> wrote:

      > Runewars is a game I've had my eye on for some time. (Not to be confused with Rune Age or Runebound; Runewars is the one with the modular board of hex tiles, some of which have plastic mountains.) I've never played it, but would like to try it. I understand that it is effectively the 2nd edition of Battlemist (a game which I own). So, I'd like to schedule a session of Runewars at UG XIX with a few other interested people. Necessarily including someone who actually owns the game and is willing to bring and teach it. :-) Any takers?
      >
      > --
      > Karl von Laudermann
      > karlvonl@...
      > http://www.doodpants.org/karlvonl/

    • Karl von Laudermann
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
        Excellent! Did you want to plan a specific time to play, or should we just wing it?

        On Dec 23, 2012, at 9:15 AM, John Flood wrote:

        > I,ll bring it.
        >
        > Sent from my iPad
        >
        > On Dec 19, 2012, at 10:33 AM, Karl von Laudermann <karlvonl@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Runewars is a game I've had my eye on for some time. (Not to be confused with Rune Age or Runebound; Runewars is the one with the modular board of hex tiles, some of which have plastic mountains.) I've never played it, but would like to try it. I understand that it is effectively the 2nd edition of Battlemist (a game which I own). So, I'd like to schedule a session of Runewars at UG XIX with a few other interested people. Necessarily including someone who actually owns the game and is willing to bring and teach it. :-) Any takers?
        >>
        >> --
        >> Karl von Laudermann
        >> karlvonl@...
        >> http://www.doodpants.org/karlvonl/

        Karl von Laudermann
        karlvonl@...
        http://www.doodpants.org/karlvonl/
      • Evan J.
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
          Usually Tuesday evenings (starting around 4PM) and Sunday afternoons/evenings starting around 2PM. Hope you get a chance to play.

          Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! Looks like I've got no other responses.

          Does Toys N Things have a regular game night?