UG XIX Math Trade?

  • Seth Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2012
      I'd get it popping, but I've never run one before.

      Anyone willing?
    • hotc@walterhunt.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 20, 2012
        > I'd get it popping, but I've never run one before.
        >
        > Anyone willing?

        Got a lot of stuff I could put in, so yes.

        Walter.

        --
        Walter H. Hunt
        hotc@...
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
          I skipped the Math Trade last year and regretted it. Would love to participate this year.

          - Jeffrey

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, hotc@... wrote:

          > > I'd get it popping, but I've never run one before.
          > >
          > > Anyone willing?
          > >
          > Got a lot of stuff I could put in, so yes.
          >
          > Walter.
          >
          > --
          > Walter H. Hunt
          > hotc@...
          > http://www.walterhunt.com

        • asmiles117
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
            Walter-

            If you're going to run this, you should get the details out soon.