Is anyone bringing Runewars to UG XIX?

  • Karl von Laudermann
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2012
      Runewars is a game I've had my eye on for some time. (Not to be confused with Rune Age or Runebound; Runewars is the one with the modular board of hex tiles, some of which have plastic mountains.) I've never played it, but would like to try it. I understand that it is effectively the 2nd edition of Battlemist (a game which I own). So, I'd like to schedule a session of Runewars at UG XIX with a few other interested people. Necessarily including someone who actually owns the game and is willing to bring and teach it. :-) Any takers?

      --
      Karl von Laudermann
      karlvonl@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 19, 2012
        Hey Karl,

        Saw your post about Rune Wars and wanted to let you know my store (Toys N Things/TnT Gaming also in Danvers) has a demo copy of Rune Wars in our game library. We also have anywhere from three to seven players who like to play Rune Wars and are happy to teach new players. So if RW does not make it to UG XIX feel free to swing by TnT.

        Evan J.

        Runewars is a game I've had my eye on for some time. (Not to be confused with
        Rune Age or Runebound; Runewars is the one with the modular board of hex tiles,
        some of which have plastic mountains.) I've never played it, but would like to
        try it. I understand that it is effectively the 2nd edition of Battlemist (a
        game which I own). So, I'd like to schedule a session of Runewars at UG XIX with
        a few other interested people. Necessarily including someone who actually owns
        the game and is willing to bring and teach it. :-) Any takers?

        --
        Karl von Laudermann
        karlvonl@...
        http://www.doodpants.org/karlvonl/

        Groups Links

      • Karl von Laudermann
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 20, 2012
          Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! Looks like I've got no other responses.

          Does Toys N Things have a regular game night?

          On Dec 19, 2012, at 2:04 PM, Evan J. wrote:

          > Hey Karl,
          >
          > Saw your post about Rune Wars and wanted to let you know my store (Toys N Things/TnT Gaming also in Danvers) has a demo copy of Rune Wars in our game library. We also have anywhere from three to seven players who like to play Rune Wars and are happy to teach new players. So if RW does not make it to UG XIX feel free to swing by TnT.
          >
          > Evan J.

        • John Flood
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 23, 2012
            I,ll bring it.

            Sent from my iPad

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
              Excellent! Did you want to plan a specific time to play, or should we just wing it?

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
                Usually Tuesday evenings (starting around 4PM) and Sunday afternoons/evenings starting around 2PM. Hope you get a chance to play.

                Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! Looks like I've got no other responses.

                Does Toys N Things have a regular game night?

                Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! Looks like I've got no other responses.

                Does Toys N Things have a regular game night?

                On Dec 19, 2012, at 2:04 PM, Evan J. wrote:

                > Hey Karl,
                >
                > Saw your post about Rune Wars and wanted to let you know my store (Toys N
                Things/TnT Gaming also in Danvers) has a demo copy of Rune Wars in our game
                library. We also have anywhere from three to seven players who like to play Rune
                Wars and are happy to teach new players. So if RW does not make it to UG XIX
                feel free to swing by TnT.

                > Evan J.

                Groups Links