Re: [Unity_Games] Pre-UG XIX Shelf Clearing. (Revised.)

  • John Flood
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
      Walter,
      I'll take Railways of the world card game also if it's still available.
      Is your group meeting this week?
      Did any other GSG guys pick anything up?
      John

      Sent from my iPad

    • hotc@walterhunt.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
        > Walter,
        > I'll take Railways of the world card game also if it's still available.

        Done.

        > Is your group meeting this week?

        Yes, though I haven't been there for a while.

        > Did any other GSG guys pick anything up?

        Are Steven Bass or Andy Wright one of your guys?

        Walter.

        --
        Walter H. Hunt
        hotc@...