Pre-UG XIX Shelf Clearing. (Revised.)

  • hotc@walterhunt.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
      Since there's been a flurry of activity, I thought I'd update the list a
      little bit. I'll post another revision next week sometime if there's been
      significant additional change.

      Games are in good or very good shape.

      Please email me off list if you'd like to bundle games together, or if you
      have any questions. Prices are negotiable.

      Terrible Swift Sword (SPI edition) - $75
      Blood Royale - $60
      Pax Britannica - $40

      Big Kini, including the 5-6 player expansion - $20
      Cleopatra and the Society of Architects - $20

      Die Magier von Pangaea - $15
      Quo Vadis? (Hans im Glück, German 1st Edition) - $15
      Elixir (Silver Bear edition) - $15
      Railways of the World card game - $15
      Power Barons (MB - big flat box) - $15

      Justinian - $10
      Lionheart (Parker Brothers edition, large box) - $10; worth it for the bits

      Star Trek Game (big flat box) - $5
      Star Trek: Next Gen Game (big flat box) - $5
      Rumis (a.k.a., Blokus 3D) - $5

      Thanks for looking.

      Walter.
    • John Flood
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
        Walter,
        I'll take Railways of the world card game also if it's still available.
        Is your group meeting this week?
        Did any other GSG guys pick anything up?
        John

        Sent from my iPad

      • hotc@walterhunt.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
          > Walter,
          > I'll take Railways of the world card game also if it's still available.

          Done.

          > Is your group meeting this week?

          Yes, though I haven't been there for a while.

          > Did any other GSG guys pick anything up?

          Are Steven Bass or Andy Wright one of your guys?

          Walter.

          --
          Walter H. Hunt
          hotc@...