D&D 4e book collection for sale

  • Scott Romanowski
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 14, 2012
      Hi,
      I'm selling large collection of D&D 4th edition books and the DM's
      screen. All of these are near-mint, unused, and the Player's Handbook,
      Monster Manual, and Dungeon Master's Guide come in a slipcase.

      Adventurer’s Vault
      Adventurer’s Vault 2
      Arcane Power
      Deluxe Dungeon Master’s Screen
      Divine Power
      Draconomicon: Chromatic Dragons
      Dungeon Magazine Annual
      Dungeon Master’s Guide
      Dungeon Master’s Guide 2
      Manual of the Planes
      Martial Power
      Martial Power 2
      Monster Manual
      Monster Manual 2
      Monster Manual 3
      Open Grave
      Player’s Handbook
      Player’s Handbook 2
      Player’s Handbook 3
      Primal Power
      Rules Compendium

      Selling as a complete set only.
      Price: $375
      I'll meet the buyer within 20 miles of Billerica, MA.

      --
      Scott

      `-- c8 ]
    • hotc@walterhunt.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
        > Hey Walter, it's Mat. I'd take Alien Frontiers if it's still available.

        Already claimed. Sorry.

        Walter.

        --
        Walter H. Hunt
        hotc@...
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
          Walter,
          I,ll take Hawaii, Assyria and the Mystery Rummy games if still available.
          John

          Sent from my iPad

        • hotc@walterhunt.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
            Since there's been a flurry of activity, I thought I'd update the list a
            little bit. I'll post another revision next week sometime if there's been
            significant additional change.

            Games are in good or very good shape.

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
              Walter,
              I'll take Railways of the world card game also if it's still available.
              Is your group meeting this week?
              Did any other GSG guys pick anything up?
              John

              Sent from my iPad

            • hotc@walterhunt.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
                > Walter,
                > I'll take Railways of the world card game also if it's still available.

                Done.

                > Is your group meeting this week?

                Yes, though I haven't been there for a while.

                > Did any other GSG guys pick anything up?

                Are Steven Bass or Andy Wright one of your guys?

                Walter.

                --
                Walter H. Hunt
                hotc@...