Re: [Unity_Games] Pre-UG XIX Shelf Clearing.

  • Mathew Thomsen
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 14, 2012
      Hey Walter, it's Mat. I'd take Alien Frontiers if it's still available.
      On Dec 14, 2012 4:56 PM, <hotc@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Here are some items of possible interest to people in the Unity Games
      > community.
      >
      > I would prefer not to ship anything, but can have sold items available at
      > UG XIX in January. If you need it sooner - for a holiday gift, for example
      > - I'll be happy to make other arrangements.
      >
      > Other than "Two By Two", all are opened and used, but are in good or very
      > good shape.
      >
      > Please email me off list if you'd like to bundle games together, or if you
      > have any questions. Prices are negotiable.
      >
      > Terrible Swift Sword (SPI edition) - $75
      > Blood Royale - $60
      > Pax Britannica - $40
      >
      > Alien Frontiers, including the promo bits - $25
      >
      > Big Kini, including the 5-6 player expansion - $20
      > Entdecker (Goldsieber, original edition) - $20
      > Hawaii - $20
      > Cleopatra and the Society of Architects - $20
      >
      > Die Magier von Pangaea - $15
      > Quo Vadis? (Hans im Gl�ck, German 1st Edition) - $15
      > Elixir (Silver Bear edition) - $15
      > Railways of the World card game - $15
      > Assyria - $15
      > Power Barons (MB - big flat box) - $15
      >
      > Justinian - $10
      > Lionheart (Parker Brothers edition, large box) - $10; worth it for the bits
      > Mystery Rummy 1-4 (Jack the Ripper, Murders at the Rue Morgue, Jekyll &
      > Hyde, Al Capone) - $10 each, or all four for $25
      >
      > Star Trek Game (big flat box) - $5
      > Star Trek: Next Gen Game (big flat box) - $5
      > Rumis (a.k.a., Blokus 3D) - $5
      > Two By Two - $5
      >
      > Thanks for looking.
      >
      > Walter.
      >
      > --
      > Walter H. Hunt
      > hotc@...
      > http://www.walterhunt.com

    • Scott Romanowski
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 14, 2012
        Hi,
        I'm selling large collection of D&D 4th edition books and the DM's
        screen. All of these are near-mint, unused, and the Player's Handbook,
        Monster Manual, and Dungeon Master's Guide come in a slipcase.

        Adventurer’s Vault
        Adventurer’s Vault 2
        Arcane Power
        Deluxe Dungeon Master’s Screen
        Divine Power
        Draconomicon: Chromatic Dragons
        Dungeon Magazine Annual
        Dungeon Master’s Guide
        Dungeon Master’s Guide 2
        Manual of the Planes
        Martial Power
        Martial Power 2
        Monster Manual
        Monster Manual 2
        Monster Manual 3
        Open Grave
        Player’s Handbook
        Player’s Handbook 2
        Player’s Handbook 3
        Primal Power
        Rules Compendium

        Selling as a complete set only.
        Price: $375
        I'll meet the buyer within 20 miles of Billerica, MA.

        --
        Scott

        `-- c8 ]
      • hotc@walterhunt.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
          > Hey Walter, it's Mat. I'd take Alien Frontiers if it's still available.

          Already claimed. Sorry.

          Walter.

          --
          Walter H. Hunt
          hotc@...
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
            Walter,
            I,ll take Hawaii, Assyria and the Mystery Rummy games if still available.
            John

            Sent from my iPad

          • hotc@walterhunt.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
              Since there's been a flurry of activity, I thought I'd update the list a
              little bit. I'll post another revision next week sometime if there's been
              significant additional change.

              Games are in good or very good shape.

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
                Walter,
                I'll take Railways of the world card game also if it's still available.
                Is your group meeting this week?
                Did any other GSG guys pick anything up?
                John

                Sent from my iPad

              • hotc@walterhunt.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 15, 2012
                  > Walter,
                  > I'll take Railways of the world card game also if it's still available.

                  Done.

                  > Is your group meeting this week?

                  Yes, though I haven't been there for a while.

                  > Did any other GSG guys pick anything up?

                  Are Steven Bass or Andy Wright one of your guys?

                  Walter.

                  --
                  Walter H. Hunt
                  hotc@...