NESFA Open House Gameday on 12/15

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Hello everyone. The next open house gameday at the clubhouse is on 12/15, from Noon until at least midnight (record is 7am the following morning).
      The clubhouse is at 504 Medford St. in Somerville. The 80 bus line stops just next door. The 89 is a block away on Broadway. The 101 lets you off a couple of blocks away in the heart of the square.
      If you are planning on driving in, please email me directly for directions and options.

      As always, there are a number of games to choose from suiting all skill levels and tastes. If you don't know how to play a game then please allow me or one of the other GMs to teach you how to play. If you'd like to bring in a game then you'll find a bunch of GMs eager to learn how to play said game.
      Stop in, play a game, and chat. Lots of interesting things coming up at the club and we'd love to have you there.