Re: [Unity_Games] Memoir 44 - is "to Gembloux" only in campaign bag?

  • Dan Squires
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
      Check this geeklist:

      http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/123154/memoir-44-expansions-and-scenarios

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 4, 2012, at 5:16 PM, E <swift_4@...> wrote:

      I just ordered the breakthrough boards from Amazon, but got the
      Breakthrough scenario called "To Gembloux" instead. As near as I can tell,
      that scenario is only in the campaign bag, and is not for retail sale. Is
      that correct?

      The local seller was "Al's Toys", which I'm pretty sure was the villain in
      Toy Story 2. And I'm trying to figure out if it was just a little mistake
      where they grabbed the wrong thing that said Breakthrough on it, or it the
      guy really is trying to fuck people over by taking the scenarios out of the
      campaign bags and selling them for the price of a real breakthrough set.