Memoir 44 - is "to Gembloux" only in campaign bag?

  • E
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
      I just ordered the breakthrough boards from Amazon, but got the Breakthrough scenario called "To Gembloux" instead. As near as I can tell, that scenario is only in the campaign bag, and is not for retail sale. Is that correct?

      The local seller was "Al's Toys", which I'm pretty sure was the villain in Toy Story 2. And I'm trying to figure out if it was just a little mistake where they grabbed the wrong thing that said Breakthrough on it, or it the guy really is trying to fuck people over by taking the scenarios out of the campaign bags and selling them for the price of a real breakthrough set.

    • Dan Squires