FRAGS is still meeting Thursday night (Thanksgiving)

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      Need a break from the relatives? Feel free to come by for a regular FRAGS
      gaming session at 7:30, or go on upstairs to the theater and watch the
      Patriots play the Jets at 8:30.

      While I expect a smaller than usual turnout, I have had a few confirmations
      already, so there will be enough people to play.

      -Matt