When is Unity Games 2013?

  • Kimee
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012
      Hi there:

      I know it's early, but I miss you guys :(
      Do you have a ballpark date?

      Kimee
    • Jeff Fournier
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012
        From July 26th:

        "Unity Games 19 will take place from 9 AM to Midnight on Saturday January
        26, 2013 in Danvers, MA.

        We're going to wait until the fall to update the website and start
        collecting pre-payment for attendance.

        So those of you who need advance notice to make travel plans or to get time
        off from work, you've got exactly 6 months advance notice.

        Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

        -Adam
        For the UG Steerage Committee "

        More recent posts hint that they're finalizing details and the website
        before opening up registration very shortly...