Open game play 6-9pm in Foxboro, MA 11/8

  • sailormes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      If you've got an open evening this Thursday night in the Foxboro, MA area you should seriously consider coming down to 5 Wits to play a game or two with us.

      Don't have anyone to bring along? No worries, our friendly staff is always down for a round of Pandemic.

      Find us at 202 Patriot Place, Foxboro, MA

      All are welcome, and we hope to see you there!