Vote, then Porter Square Gaming!

  • Felix A Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      Porter Square Gaming Hi Everybody...

      Gaming should not stop you from voting! Especially if you have are
      voting for the same candidate I am. Having said that, voting should not
      stop you from gaming! We will have the TV on (and on mute) for the
      duration of the result show so you can still stay on the know and
      celebrate/mope accordingly.

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
      T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
      around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
      friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      Felix

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L, Josh, Elisa,
      Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy S, Jess K,
      Stephen, Bill, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda,
      Diana, Kevin, Joseph, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N, Andy, Sarah, Matt S,
      Lisa, Andrew, Greg, Randy, Rick L, Rob F, Bo C, Don M., David H, Diana
      M, Wes, Ben Mc, Carl C, Phil N, Aaron, Alison C, Joel F, Juan, Ted V,
      Oliver, Grant, Eric, Ata, Greg, Chris, Remo, Justin C, Graham S, Kevin
      S, Peter M, Taylor H. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving
      these messages.