Re: Cthulhu LARP Nov 2012 - Final Rules Posted

  • Harald Henning
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012
      The deadline for discounted pre-registration is looming - Oct 31 - and it is
      time to book your travel to the Szalajka Valley!

      Also, the latest version of the rules has been uploaded:

      http://www.cthulhularp.com/Lovecraft_Legacies_Rules.pdf

      Dear Gaming Enthusiasts!

      On the weekend of Nov 30, 2012, Ye Olde Commons will once again host a LARP
      of Lovecraftian horror. After the highly successful event last year set in
      the Massachusetts woods, this year we move to a setting in 1930's Hungary.

      Take a look at the web site for <http://www.cthulhularp.com/> Lovecraft
      Legacies: Night Falls Early for background, rule book, and registration
      information. Pre-registration is highly encouraged, as we expect we will
      reach the player cap before the event.

      We hope to see you there!

      Harald

      Ye Olde Commons