Re: ALA Game Day in Maynard, MA

  • felinus2011
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2012
      Unfortunately I will be at http://www.carnagecon.com/ Nov 2-4 2012 - that weekend. Hopefully you have a really good event. I live in Sudbury (Rt 27 just south of the Maynard - Sudbury line) and would be happy to know that more people enjoy board games in the area.

      Let me know if I can help in any way before the event. (Extra copies of games, or anything you need).

      Best regards,
      -- Jose