Framingcon - last minute special guests for a game demo

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      I know I said that the last reminder was the final one,but I got an email
      from Team Hull Breach asking if they could come back and demo their game
      again in advance of the 2nd edition being launched on Kickstarter.

      So for those of you who did not get a chance to play when they came to
      FRAGS, you now get another chance to try it out before committing to backing
      it.

      _http://www.hullbreachgame.com/_ (http://www.hullbreachgame.com/)

      The guys will be here Saturday night from 6:00 until 9:00 (yeah that means
      we'll push the party game back from 8:00 to 9:00 (so what else is new)...

      That's it for now. I hope to see many of you this weekend.

      -Matt