Games for sale -- mostly OP Avalon Hill and VG titles

  • PJ Killian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2012
      Looking to clear out some things that have been sitting in storage for too
      long and need good and loving homes. I live in Cambridge and work in Boston
      -- will be happy to work out an in-person transaction if you are convenient
      to those places, otherwise please allow for the additional cost of packing
      and shipping (USPS flat-rate boxes unless you specify otherwise). Unless
      otherwise noted, all of these games are punched and have dings and shelf
      wear as appropriate to twenty year old cardboard boxes that have been
      sitting in a basement, but are as far as I can determine complete and
      playable.

      All prices are negotiable and reasonable trades will be considered as well
      (my wishlist can be found at
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wishlist/CmdrOverbite, which should at least
      give you an idea of what I like these days; I'm open to other trades as
      well.)

      The Peloponnesian War (Victory Games) $45
      Ambush (VG) $35
      Freedom In The Galaxy (Avalon Hill) $25
      Twilight Imperium (Fantasy Flight) - $20 box is a little bowed on the top
      and the bottom and the rules are missing but can be downloaded in PDF form
      at BGG.
      B-17 Queen of the Skies (Avalon Hill) $10 - box has two split corners
      Cold War (VG) - $5
      Mr. President (3M) - $5