[FS] Games For Sale (mostly OOP)

  • David Kuznick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      *First shot to the locals. :-) I'm in Arlington and a*m*happy to try and
      work out a local pickup.

      In no particular order...

      Big City (complete, no insert) - $50
      Symbioz - $80
      Keytown (#269/500) - $200
      1830 (AH) - $35
      Metropolis (Ravensburger) - $30
      War of the Ring (Fantasy Flight - 1st edition) - $30
      WotR: Battles of the Third Age - $85
      Elfengold (White Wind Games - #061) - $45
      Fishy (White Wind Games - #061) - $35
      Dark Tower (works - 99% complete, box corner & edge split) - $100
      Tower serviced and works fine.

      Missing 1 red peg (easily replaced - Same ones used in Battleship)

      Small decorative flag for top of tower broken. Both parts included,
      fixable with some glue.

      Republic of Rome (AH - unpunched) - $25
      Ostindiska Kompaniet - $75
      Frisch Fish (Original FF version #146 - did not come with a board but
      easy to replace; just a square grid) - $70
      Freibeuter (sealed) - $25
      Space Hulk (GW 1st edition - complete, see details below) - $100
      Component details:

      5 of 10 Space Marines have broken antennas (very common issue) -
      Antennas are included and should be fixable with glue

      18 Genestealers still totally or partially attached to sprues, other 2
      are off sprues
      1 extra 2 blip
      Box in near excellent shape, almost no shelf wear, one tiny tear in the
      middle of corner edge (not a split corner)

      - David Kuznick

      *