Game Sale

  • AndrewW
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2012
      On behalf of a friend:

      GAME CLOSET CLEANING SALE
      Hi, Unity Gamers. If you would like any of the games below, please e-mail
      me at joe@....
      Thanks. -Joe Czapski

      Condition codes:
      c1=excellent
      c2=normal shelf wear to box
      c3=cards wear/dirt or extra shelf wear to box
      c4=ding & dent (box corner smush)
      c5=missing non-essential parts

      D&D: Wrath of Ashardalon c1 $20
      Airlines Europe c1 $15
      Power Grid c1 $10
      Ra c1 $10 (Uberplay)
      Dvonn c2 $10
      Yinsh c2 $10
      New England c2 $10 (original Goldsieber)
      Egizia c4 $5
      Dream Factory c2 $5
      Samurai c4 $5
      Kingdoms c2 $5 (FF silver line)
      Colossal Arena c3 $5 (1st FF silver line)
      Forbidden Island c1 $5
      I'm the Boss! c5 $5
      Isis & Osiris c1 $5 (Goldsieber)
      Capt'n Clever c3 $5 (Zoch)
      Can't Stop c3 $5 (Parker Bros. 1980)
      Pit c3 $5 (Parker Bros. 1962)
      Showdown Yahtzee c4 $1
    • Tery Noseworthy
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2017
        Hello Boardgaming Friends,

        We are helping Radonna sell Pitt's games. If you are interested you can see the list here:

        • First come, first served
        • Reasonable offers welcome to nosegamer AT gmail dot com
        • Contact me via EMAIL (no messenger please). DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AND SPAM THE LIST. Send an email to nosegamer@...
        • Payment via Paypal
        • Games will be delivered in person. No shipping. Games can be delivered to the following people/locations:

        -The North Shore (MA) area in general
        -Lexington, MA
        -Longwood Medical Area, Boston (for single or very small games only)
        -September and October Topsfield Game Days (aka Bob Day)
        -Plainville, MA
        -Phil Alberg
        -Josh Bluestein
        -Bob Cranshaw
        -Mark Edwards
        -Craig Massey

        We can also hold a limited number of games and deliver them at Lobster Trap. If you go with this option you will need to pay for the games in advance.

        Tery and Mark Noseworthy
      • tamm sissac