5-Wits Game Night

  • sailormes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8 4:46 PM
      Hey everyone! Our last few game nights have been overshadowed by big events at the stadium, but it looks like this next one on 9/13 should be good!

      If you're in the Foxboro area and you are looking to a willing group to play some of your favorite games, or try some of ours, come join us at 5-Wits in Patriot Place at 6pm for some fun.

      Hope to see you there!