Windcon I

  • Corey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      Windcon I

      October 19th - 21st

      This is a board game retreat. It runs from Friday night at 7:00pm to Sunday
      afternoon at 5:00pm

      Windsor, NH - If interested please email me for more information.
      yeroceel(at)gmail.com.

      $60 per person get's you a place to sleep. (The space has 4 rooms with 5 bunk
      beds in each.)

      http://www.whcamp.org/downloads/forms/camp_forms_2010/Burgess_Hall.pdf

      The price also includes 5 full meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday
      and breakfast and lunch on Sunday.

      Pot luck on Friday night. Bring something to share.

      We have a large central room that fits at least six 8-foot tables.

      There's also a full kitchen.

      Bottled water will be provided but please bring any soda's or snacks you may
      like.

      Room and board for only $60!!!!

      Bring games - lots of games.

      FYI - This is a religious retreat center with a strict No Alcohol policy.

      http://www.whcamp.org/downloads/forms/camp_forms_2010/whcmapinn.pdf

      Reserve your spot now!!

      Email me -
      yeroceel(at)gmail.com