NESFA Open House Gameday on 8/11

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2012
      Hello out there. August 11th is the next open house gameday. Starts at noon, ends no earlier than midnight. As always there is no charge to play any of the games and you do not have to join (although you may have to put up with the nickel tour for a few minutes). The 80 bus will drop you off just next door (in front of White Sport), the 89 will drop you off about a block down and around the corner on Broadway, and the 101 will let you off by Dunks about two blocks down. If you're driving in, send me a message as parking options are limited unless you live in Somerville and have a sticker. Don't know how to play a particular game? Not a problem. I'll be happy to teach you. Want to bring in a game to play? Also, not a problem. The club is always looking for new games to try. NESFA even has video games to play you prefer those.
      Hope to see you there.
    • hotc@walterhunt.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2012
        > Hello out there. August 11th is the next open house gameday. Starts at
        > noon, ends no earlier than midnight.

        They'll be playing all the new time travel games there.

        Walter.

        --
        Walter H. Hunt
        hotc@...
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2012
          Checking

          http://www.nesfa.org/intimes.html

          the next NESFA game days for 2012 are:

          Sept 22

          Oct 13

          Nov 17

          Dec 15

          -Jeff

          At 02:39 PM 8/18/2012, you wrote:

          >Hello out there. August 11th is the next open house gameday. Starts at noon, ends no earlier than midnight. As always there is no charge to play any of the games and you do not have to join (although you may have to put up with the nickel tour for a few minutes). The 80 bus will drop you off just next door (in front of White Sport), the 89 will drop you off about a block down and around the corner on Broadway, and the 101 will let you off by Dunks about two blocks down. If you're driving in, send me a message as parking options are limited unless you live in Somerville and have a sticker. Don't know how to play a particular game? Not a problem. I'll be happy to teach you. Want to bring in a game to play? Also, not a problem. The club is always looking for new games to try. NESFA even has video games to play you prefer those.
          >Hope to see you there.
        • Bill
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 19, 2012
            My fault. Was looking at the wrong calendar when I made the original post.
            Although even a science fiction club doesn't have the capability to time travel, one of the video games does deal with the very subject (Singularity, I believe).