Cthulhu LARP Nov 2012

  • Harald Henning
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2012
      Dear Gaming Enthusiasts!

      On the weekend of Nov 30, 2012, Ye Olde Commons will once again host a LARP
      of Lovecraftian horror. After the highly successful event last year set in
      the Massachusetts woods, this year we move to a setting in 1930's Hungary.

      Take a look at the web site for <http://www.cthulhularp.com/> Lovecraft
      Legacies: Night Falls Early for background, rule book, and registration
      information. Pre-registration is highly encouraged, as we expect we will
      reach the player cap before the event.

      We hope to see you there!

      Harald

      Ye Olde Commons