Re: [Unity_Games] War game yard sale in Medford

  • IGiveIn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2012
      Is this a two-day yard sale or is it too late for anyone to take
      advantage of? Saw three things I'd be interested in there...

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2012
        > Is this a two-day yard sale or is it too late for anyone to take
        > advantage of? Saw three things I'd be interested in there...

        Ditto. I'll stop by if he's going to sell tomorrow too.
        --
        Scott

        `-- c8 ]
      • Jud Porter
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 12, 2012
          Sorry folks it was a Saturday only sale. If you saw something you were
          interested in though send me an email off list and I will check with
          him later in the week to see if anything is left.