War game yard sale in Medford

  • sonofjud
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2012
      I just happened to notice that across the street my neighbor is selling a bunch of old war games at a yard sale. Figured some people here might be interested. Directions are here http://goo.gl/maps/M7slH and a picture of some of the stuff he's got for sale is here http://imgur.com/lEloi
    • IGiveIn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2012
        Is this a two-day yard sale or is it too late for anyone to take
        advantage of? Saw three things I'd be interested in there...

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2012
          > Is this a two-day yard sale or is it too late for anyone to take
          > advantage of? Saw three things I'd be interested in there...

          Ditto. I'll stop by if he's going to sell tomorrow too.
          --
          Scott

          `-- c8 ]
        • Jud Porter
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 12, 2012
            Sorry folks it was a Saturday only sale. If you saw something you were
            interested in though send me an email off list and I will check with
            him later in the week to see if anything is left.