Trying to get a group together to see a play in Boston Saturday August 18th etc

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10 4:33 PM
      There is a Zombie Comedy double feature playing at the Boston Playwright's
      Theater on Comm. Ave in Boston through the end of August. It was favorably
      reviewed in the Boston Globe "G" Section on Saturday August 4th.

      If you want more information, go here:

      _http://newexhibitionroom.org/_ (http://newexhibitionroom.org/)

      Tickets are $20, and are still available now. I don't want to wait until
      the last minute, so I would like to order them by Sunday night. So please let
      me know ASAP if you are interested in going.

      I suggest making a night of it. We can plan to start with dinner somewhere
      near the theater around 5:00. The play starts at 7:00.

      Also, if anyone is interested in joining me for one more round at the flea
      markets before the end of the summer, I am tentatively planning to go to
      Hubbardston with Frank on Sunday August 19th. I also would not mind doing
      Grafton this Sunday the 12th. I have a 20% off coupon for Bugaboo Creek and
      one of the two remaining ones in Massachusetts is not far from the Grafton
      Flea, so we can do lunch there afterwards.

      Finally, I am looking to schedule the next Framingcon for late September or
      early to mid October. I can not do October 13th. I know there are some
      birthdays (John C, Kimberly) in early October, so if anyone would like to veto
      a weekend, please do so soon.

      -Matt

    • hnybny
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10 4:43 PM