VOTE: Least favorite Cosmic Encounter Power

  • Judy Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 7:30 PM
      What is your least favorite Cosmic Encounter power, taken from the
      original Eon set plus 9 expansions?

      I'm creating decks for play based on the artwork made by Matt Stone
      and Brian Hanechak for just the original 75 Eon powers. I've got the
      manifest of cards, and it ends up being 164 cards (flares, edicts,
      kickers, and attack/compromise). But I have 162 cards in 3 decks to
      make with ArtsCow, and it seems like the easiest thing to do is leave
      off two flares for now. Maybe later I can pick out some other bits
      from Matt's set to make a 4th deck.

      So help me decide what to leave out...

      Judy Anderson yclept yduJ 'yduJ' rhymes with 'fudge'
      yduJ@..., http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~yduj
    • IGiveIn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8 10:38 AM
        Oh man... I was once shown how to play the game, but then the other
        two guys there decided we didn't have enough time (or people) for a
        decent session and packed it back up again...
        Very interesetd in hearing how this turns out though.