Re: New Member

  • patrick_twitchell
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hi, wow! Welcome to Unity Games, Slash!
      I'm a huge fan, and it's always great to find out when your favorite celebrity is also a geek too!
      What do you do with your snake while you are playing boardgames?
      Please tell Axel and the boys I said hello.
      Cheers!

      (Sorry, I couldn't resist) :)

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "slashonline0" <ihakki@...> wrote:

      > Hey all,
      >
      > My name is Slash and I've just joined this list and wanted to
      > introduce myself. I live in western Mass (Northampton) and have been an
      > avid player of board games, card games, video games, RPGs, and every
      > other kind of game I can think of for as long as I can remember. I've
      > been working on my own board game recently and currently have it in the
      > later stages of playtesting. The game is called Salah Ad-Din and has
      > players take the role of princes of middle eastern cities fighting off
      > the crusaders. I've playtested it with several groups of varying sizes
      > and with both casual and hardcore gamers and have generally received
      > very positive feedback. I would very much like to bring it to UNITY
      > GAMES XIV and have people give me some more feedback. I think by that
      > stage I will be more in a Demo mode than a playtest mode. Is there a
      > specific procedure I need to follow to put it on the schedule? Is there
      > someone specific I can contact to see if that would be possible?
      >
      > Thank you,
      > Slash

    • Jesse
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 6, 2013
        Hey everyone! My name is Jesse Stern. I am a game designer currently doing an internship at Arcane Wonders and attending The University of Rochester. I haven't been part of a Yahoo group before so I am not entirely sure how this works, but hopefully I will figure it out and we can all have a great time discussing games =D.

        Best,
        Jesse