Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Volunteering Help for Unity Games19

  • IGiveIn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 27 10:43 AM
      You can negotiate this - typically as long as you have one of their
      people check out the installation and make sure it works they're cool
      (my wife is involved in organizing doll conventions and this has been a
      big issue for them over the past few years).

      * You can't bring in outside PA equipment. Well, you probably could,
      but the
      hotel would then charge you for the use of theirs anyway. That's how
      these
      things work.