Re: Summer Cleanout Game Sale

  • Dan Squires
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2012
      Some more games have sold and the list has been updated. Again, if you
      see something you like, make an offer.

      Thanks.

      ------- $40 and above ----------
      $45 - Command and Colors: Ancients, blocks are stickered, includes
      wooden dice from valley games
      $45 - Wilderness War, includes deluxe map and gmt counter tray, one
      side of box cover has some bowing.
      $40 - Modern Art, mayfair edition OOP

      ------- $30 and above ----------
      $35 - Gyges, wooden Gigamic edition
      $30 - Small World
      $30 - Sumeria, includes 2p expansion
      $30 - Troyes

      ------- $20 and above ----------
      $25 - Conquest of Paradise
      $25 - Gheos
      $20 - Hera and Zeus
      $25 - Louis XIV, includes treasure chest expansion
      $25 - Small World: Necromancer Island
      $25 - Tahuatinsuyu, board was cut and laminated so erasable markers
      can be used. Board doesn't fit back into box as a result.
      $20 - Tempus
      $25 - Twixt, 1962 bookshelf edition, box shows its age

      $15 - Abalone, includes extra set of green marbles for third player,
      box is pretty rough, components are like new.
      $15 - Aton, one corner of box is a bit crushed, components are like new.
      $15 - Before the Wind
      $12 - Bohnanza
      $12 - Campaign Manager 2008
      $8 - Magnet