Vanity plate

  • Dan Blum
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2012
      So, anyone here own the black Honda with Massachusetts plate KNIZIA?

      Dan Blum tool@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2012
        On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Dan Blum <tool@...> wrote:
        > So, anyone here own the black Honda with Massachusetts plate KNIZIA?

        That's Matt Horn. My buddy sees that plate twice a week on 128.

        -Dave
      • Michael Tsuk
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2012
          Speaking of vanity plates, I saw TICHU on Eastern Ave in Arlington this
          week. Someone here must know who owns that one!

          On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:46 AM, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

          > On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Dan Blum <tool@...> wrote:
          > > So, anyone here own the black Honda with Massachusetts plate KNIZIA?
          >
          > That's Matt Horn. My buddy sees that plate twice a week on 128.
          >
          > -Dave

          > Groups Links

        • Matthew Horn
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 14, 2012
            Yeah, that's my plate. Sorry if I cut you off. :)

            Sent from my iPhone