Re: [Unity_Games] New member

  • IGiveIn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 10, 2012
      Yep. The HObby Bunker in Malden is open late (closing the registers at
      8 but keeping the gaming area open until 10 PM or all gamers leave,
      whichever comes first) on Thursdays and from 11-5 on Saturdays for
      open or planned gaming.

      There's a place in out near Andover that has twice-a-month games -
      Battegrounds, I think?

      Up in Danvers, Toys-N-Things usually has Sunday boardgames (they
      preempted it twice for D&DNext playtests it seems).