NESFA Open House Gameday on July 7th

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      I am very sorry about the extremely short notice. I've been so busy the last 4 weeks that I hadn't noticed I hadn't made the post.

      Open house gameday at the NESFA clubhouse this Saturday (July 7), starting at noon and ending no earlier than midnight. The clubhouse is at 504 Medford St., in Somerville.
      The 80 and 89 bus will drop you off right next door (at White Sport) and the 100 will drop you off a block or two down the street in the square.
      If you would rather drive in, please email me for directions and parking options.

      There is a wide selection of games to choose from suiting all tastes and levels of difficulty. Long ones, short ones, 7-player, 2-player, and everything in between.
      NESFA also has video games you can come in and play.
      If you'd like to bring in a game of your own, by all means, please do. We love learning new games just as much as teaching others how to play the ones we have.
      As always, there is no cost to play any of the games and you do not have to join the club. Hope to see you there.