Porter Square Gaming CANCELLED

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
      Porter Square Gaming Hi Everybody...

      Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be cancelling game night
      this week. Next game night will proceed as scheduled two weeks from today.

      Felix

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L, Josh, Elisa,
      Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy S, Jess K,
      Stephen, Bill, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda,
      Diana, Kevin, Joseph, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N, Andy, Sarah, Matt S,
      Lisa, Andrew, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob F, Bo C, Don M., David H,
      Diana M, Wes, Ben Mc, Carl C, Phil N, Aaron, Alison C, Joel F, Juan, Ted
      V, Oliver, Grant, Eric, Ata, Greg, Chris, Remo, Justin C, Graham S,
      Kevin S. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving these messages.