Framingcon this weekend - final reminder

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2012
      It's 4:00 am, FRAGS has just ended, and we are less than a day away from a
      weekend full of gaming.

      As a reminder, Framingham requires even side parking, so please park on the
      side OPPOSITE the house.

      As I get older, my memory is fading fast, so I will be putting out name
      badges for everyone. This will help avoid the awkwardness of hoping somebody
      will call someone else by their name. While it is not mandatory to wear one, I
      want to see how people feel about this.

      Although a number of people will be at a wedding this weekend, I am still
      hoping for a big crowd. The Celtics did not cooperate tonight, so people are
      welcome to watch Game 7 in the theater Saturday night. We'll have to see how
      that will impact the party game, but we will make it work.

      I had an inquiry into whether there is a cost for this event. Of course,
      the answer is NO. I will provide dinner on Saturday night, and while snack and
      drink donations are welcomed, they are never required.

      As always, this event is open to all members of FRAGS, Unity Games, MENSA,
      Meetup, etc.

      I hope to see many of you this weekend.

      -Matt