Re: Sad news...

  • Chris & Candi Zahnzinger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012
      Just recently posted on the Scholars' facebook page.

      "June 30th, 2012 will be the last day of operations of Scholars' in
      Bridgewater. Any one with gift Certificates or prizes must redeem then
      before then. All special orders must be prepaid with that date in mind. Any
      prepaid orders for games to be released after June 30th will be refunded."

      I and many others played a lot of games at Scholars and I'll be very sad to
      see David shut the doors.

      For whatever reason I am not seeing this on the Scholars' Facebook page. Is
      there an alternate page and I'm looking at the wrong one?

      Thanks,

      Chris

    • nix342
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012