does this place exist anymore?

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
      Phoenix Games Board/Card Game Night
      Date: Saturday June 2, 2012
      Time: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Author: dbergis
      Repeat: This event repeats every week.
      Type: Other
      Reminder: There is a reminder set for 1 day before this event.
      Come on down to Phoenix Games in Sunderland, MA and play your favorite board game or try something new. Featuring such titles as Carcassonnne, Munchkin, Illuminati, Puerto Rico, Settlers of Catan, and more.

      For directions, go to http://www.phoenixgamestore.com/directions.
    • elg@charter.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
        Last I knew this had moved and morphed into "Worlds Apart Games" in
        nearby Amherst, MA.

        Eric G

        Date: Saturday June 2, 2012
        Time: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
        Author: dbergis
        Repeat: This event repeats every week.
        Type: Other
        Reminder: There is a reminder set for 1 day before this event.
        Come on down to Phoenix Games in Sunderland, MA and play your favorite
        board game or try something new. Featuring such titles as Carcassonnne,
        Munchkin, Illuminati, Puerto Rico, Settlers of Catan, and more.

        For directions, go to http://www.phoenixgamestore.com/directions.
        <http://www.phoenixgamestore.com/directions.>

        <http://www.phoenixgamestore.com/directions.>
        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

      • Robert
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012
          Just confirming that Phoenix Games did morph to Worlds Apart. http://www.worldsapartgames.org/ I do not believe they have an open board game night on Saturdays anymore though.

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, elg@... wrote:

          > Last I knew this had moved and morphed into "Worlds Apart Games" in
          > nearby Amherst, MA.
          >
          > Eric G
          >
          > On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Thomas wrote:
          >
          > Phoenix Games Board/Card Game Night
          > Date: Saturday June 2, 2012
          > Time: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
          > Author: dbergis
          > Repeat: This event repeats every week.
          > Type: Other
          > Reminder: There is a reminder set for 1 day before this event.
          > Come on down to Phoenix Games in Sunderland, MA and play your favorite
          > board game or try something new. Featuring such titles as Carcassonnne,
          > Munchkin, Illuminati, Puerto Rico, Settlers of Catan, and more.
          >
          > For directions, go to http://www.phoenixgamestore.com/directions.
          > <http://www.phoenixgamestore.com/directions.>
          >
          > <http://www.phoenixgamestore.com/directions.>
          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

        • Adam Smiles
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012
            I've taken it off the UG Calendar. If Worlds Apart is hosting any game days, they can add them back to the calendar section.

            -Adam