Re: [Unity_Games] [NEW] New Member Introduction

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
      Welcome to Unity Games, Mike!

      Tonight, being the first Tuesday of the month, GSG will be meeting at
      Battleground Hobbies in Plainville. Start time is 6:30pm (although some
      may be there earlier). I hope you'll be able to join us.

      Battleground also hosts a longer game day on the second Wednesday of each
      month, starting at noon.

      Finally, the fine folks from TotalCon are sponsoring all day open gaming at
      Battleground this coming Saturday, 6/9.

      - Phil

      ...sent from my droid...