[NEW] New Member Introduction

  • arccosined
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
      Hi all,

      My name is Mike and I live in Walpole, MA. I've been getting more and more into table games over the last few years, culminating in this year's PAX East, in which I spent the entire time in Table Top. I have a few friends who play irregularly so I was hoping to expand potential game play. I found this group via BGG after a visit to Battlegrounds in Plainville, MA. Hopefully I can meet up with some other local players soon.

      -Mike Regan
    • Phil Alberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
        Welcome to Unity Games, Mike!

        Tonight, being the first Tuesday of the month, GSG will be meeting at
        Battleground Hobbies in Plainville. Start time is 6:30pm (although some
        may be there earlier). I hope you'll be able to join us.

        Battleground also hosts a longer game day on the second Wednesday of each
        month, starting at noon.

        Finally, the fine folks from TotalCon are sponsoring all day open gaming at
        Battleground this coming Saturday, 6/9.

        - Phil

        ...sent from my droid...