Arlington Gaming @ The Robbins Library (Tonight!)

  • Eric Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012
      Hey folks - I sent this out last month and thought I thought I would do it
      again as a reminder! We had a good number of folks show up - though, it
      should be noted (something I left out last month) this gaming night is
      being hosted by the Adult Services department - there are no staff on hand
      during the time this is going on. If you bring your children (which is
      fine!) you have to be responsible for them.

      The Robbins Library in Arlington has a re-occuring gaming night this
      Tuesday evening (tonight!) from 6PM until close (9PM) and can be found in
      the Community Room (lower level via elevators). Lots of space and tables.

      There will be games available (dominion, catan, etc...) but feel free to
      bring your own to teach or play. There is a great mix of different gaming
      levels - the group has been quite diverse each time, so there should easily
      be someone willing to play your game.

      This is the fourth time it is being held and it is solidly slotted for the
      last Tuesday of every month - so if you miss it this time there will be
      another next month.

      Best,

      Eric